My first ever tutorial, phew that turned out a lot longer than expected. I’m sorry if this might be confusing (I’m not a good explainer)
Hopefully someone will find this useful :P
Click Here for no blurriness.
A combination of all my favorite ts3 skins for ts4. <3
- Non-default only (ts4 default skins are extensive, and I will probably only release one a while from now that will be a combination of all my nondefault skins I put together)
- Found in the skin details mouth crease section.
- Young adult and adult female only (male version probably coming out soon)
- Credit to Lilith for her Apple Pie Skin that was blended in parts.
- I recommend using Zerbu’s skin overlays with this.
♦ W I L L O W C R E E K
If we all light up we can scare away the dark
Any name suggestions?
Sure! Thank you so much :)
I actually have a program that came with my computer sorry :(